GH Invitation and Purpose

Hello, my Good Humans,

I'd like to invite all of you to contribute to this blog thegudhumans.blogspot.com about our lives and experiences together. If you're like me, you've marveled at the stories of travel and adventure our peers share. One of the unique things about our group is the diversity of our professional lives, long-term goals,  and the origin story each one of us has. As pandemic restrictions lift, and life returns to business as usual, we will all be pulled in different directions, making it that much more important to connect in creative ways. When I can't make it to a good human event, I frequently wonder about the moments I missed and the friends I won't see this time.

That's why I created this blog. My hope is that you'll feel inspired and record it here for the rest of us to read. Email <mvonputt@gmail.com> to be added as an author. I'll add as many as Blogspot will allow! There are many gifted writers among us and we'll need stories from all of us to make our blog interesting. 

You may remember things differently than someone, so feel free to add to their blog post with what you remember but never delete the copy without their permission. The goal is to appreciate each other's collective contribution while reflecting on the good times spent. If at any point you feel uncomfortable about what was posted, email me - Papa Putt <mvonputt@gmail.com> and the author so we can take it down until it's edited.

Yours,

Mitch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WZRD Party, June 4th, 2021

Friday, June 18th